Leaf spring bushings for DOM sleeves.

anyone have a hookup for the chevy leaf spring bushings we all use for bushing ends? I bought a kit a while back, but have now used them all.

Looking for something like this:

do any of you vendors? Matt? get a good deal on these?

You are looknig for a kit or to know what size tubing? I just used CJ poly leaf bushings and tubing for my motor mounts on the jeep. I had the bushings laying around and then went to the steel shop and put the bushings in the tube till i found a fit. hahaha

in the past I have used chevy leaf spring bushings for 2" .25 wall DOM and 1.75" .120 DOM. I know what bushings to use, I'm wondering if anyone has a good source for them alone, or as a kit with the DOM sleeve as well.

I have plenty of DOM i can cut, but If i could find a good deal on a few of the whole kits I would buy 2 right now.

I use summitracing to get mine. $14 for two bushings and then I supply the tube for the sleeve. It would be nice to find a great deal on them as a package, but I always end up cheaping out and just buying a two pack of bushings from summit and cutting up some cage tubing.

I ended up going through ruff stuff and just ordered the bushings, as I have the DOM already.

They were $6.50 for each set of bushings with the inner metal sleeve but without the outer DOM sleeve.

sorry brooks i just saw the post. i am direct with prothane, energy suspension, and east coast distributor for ruff stuff so i can get you guys any off this stuff you need. i have only been on here a couple times lately so please call us at the shop when yall need something. if we dont answer leave a message and we WILL call you back asap. thanks matt @performance 4x4 803-466-4207

yes, i saw those, but his don't include the metal sleeve which I needed.
Are you refering to the insert? Andy is adding new stuff all the time. That is why I said call him. If its something that is in high demand and not readily available he can look at adding it to his line for people.

I was wrong, the ones I got from summit were $9 for a pair of bushings. 4 sides and two sleaves. I am trying to hunt the part number now. They are a better deal if you are already ordering something. Other than that the summit flat rate shipping kills a small order.

I was wrong, the ones I got from summit were $9 for a pair of bushings. 4 sides and two sleaves. I am trying to hunt the part number now. They are a better deal if you are already ordering something. Other than that the summit flat rate shipping kills a small order.
now that would be a good deal