Product Stuff, Event Stuff, Discounts: All Kinds of News from GenRight!

I have so much to share I'm just going to put it all in here!!

First, the good news. We are all caught up back at the shop. We have been slammed all year between our new aluminum products, our King of The Hammers run and all of our travels business has been good. We haven't been able to produce parts fast enough. But Tony has been adding new folks back at the shop and we are all caught up! All of our GenRight products are in stock and ready to ship!!

We also shipped our first batch of new JKU Cages this week! All of the pre-orders have been shipped. I should have some pics in the next few days. We installed one of the cages in our Triton JK and the guys at the shop were excited to see how easy it was to install with the new "jigsaw" laser cut pieces.

On a related note, if you're planning on ordering from our website use code "grchrish" to receive a 10% discount on all GenRight parts.*
*must be a GenRight product, minimum purchase of $50 and must be placed on the website to receive the discount.

GenRight competed in the very first RallyVenture and although we didn't get the win we wanted, a GenRight built Jeep did win the event! Congrats to Mike Lasher!! Learn more about Mike's win and RallyVenture here: http://www.genrightblog.com/mike-lasher-wins-rallyventure-in-his-genright-built-yj/#.U9vTRPldXE0

Corey Osborne is at the All-4-Fun event in Colorado this week. They had some rain during the Vendor Show, but they're back out on the trails today.

Tony Pellegrino and his son, Jordan, are on their way to Rausch Creek in PA for the annual Topless for TATAS event.
They attended the 62nd Annual Jeeper's Jamboree last week (more info here: http://www.genrightblog.com/2014-jeepers-jamboree/#.U9vY7PldXE0) and spent several days on the historic Rubicon Trail.
Then they loaded Terremoto in the trailer, fueled up the RV and headed east. This trip is a unique combination of work and fun as Tony and his son are doing it together. They've made stops at Yellowstone, they stopped by Sturgis, SD for the start of Bike Week and they also hit Mount Rushmore.
They are making their way to Indianapolis where they will be part of a Meet and Greet at Ale Emporium (8617 Allisonville Rd, Indianapolis, Indiana 46250) Sunday afternoon at 3:30pm. Everyone is invited to come by, meet Tony, grab a beer and check out Terremoto!)

To learn more about what we're up to, you can like GenRight Off Road, GenRight Chris and Tony Pellegrino on Facebook.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let me know. Send me a message!!