Special on Hi-Lifts in Stock

I wanted to let everyone know of a special I'm running currently on Hi-Lifts and accessories that I have in stock.

48" all cast Hi-Lift (red)
MSRP $89
Special $69

60" all cast Hi-Lift (red)
MSRP $102
Special $79

Handle Keeper (black - keeps your handle from rattling)
MSRP $13
Special $12

Offroad Base (red)
MSRP $52
Special $45

2-3" Hi-Lift Mount
MSRP $84
Special $69

Pictures and more information are available in the Southeast Overland store HERE. All special prices are marked down in the online store. I'll ship the Handle Keepers and Offroad Bases but you don't want for me to ship a Hi-Lift (imagine paying for two but only receiving one - shipping is expensive on these as they weigh about 30 lbs each).

If you want a Hi-Lift you can pick it up at the Southeast Overland store in Seneca. I'm typically open on Friday and Saturdays unless I'm at an event - we have several events in the next few months. I also will deliver for free to any event I am attending. This coming weekend April 8-11 I'm at Uwharrie, April14-17 I'm in western NC, and April 30 I'm at the Spring Offroad Festival in Columbia with several other events throughout the summer.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The cost of metal and transportation (gas) have increased across the board. I've tried to offer a very competitive price which isn't always easy for a small shop. I also try to help out by offering free delivery to events I'm attending. That isn't hard for smaller objects, but gets 'interesting' when racks and tents are involved!

Thanks!
Steve

The cost of metal and transportation (gas) have increased across the board. I've tried to offer a very competitive price which isn't always easy for a small shop. I also try to help out by offering free delivery to events I'm attending. That isn't hard for smaller objects, but gets 'interesting' when racks and tents are involved!

Thanks!
Steve
Trust me, I know all about it. I deal with Cummins engines all day and I've got a firsthand look at operating expenses and their incline.

My driver side passenger door decided to kiss a tree on one of the trails. Have a nice crease in the door panel now that will hopefully be able to be repaired by a paintless dent removal company.