1997 jeep cherokee for sale

1997 Jeep Cherokee Country. Jeep runs and drives great. Has some cosmetic blemishes but never bothered me. 4.0, aw4 auto, np231 transfercase, power windows and locks, 145,xxx. In march I put a new Rough Country 4.5 add a leaf lift on. As well as new 33x12.50 BFG all terrains on black rock crawler rims. Also has a new rough country steering stabilizer and I've got new sway bar disconnects that I have not installed yet. There are no fender flares on the jeep as you can see in the pictures but the fenders haven't been trimmed. I was going to install flat fenders. Also no rear bumper as I had intentions of putting an after market bumper on. You can easily find a cheap stock replacement, or I can throw a silver bumper in that can be painted. Needs front speakers and a headliner, both of which I could and have easily lived with out. Could be easily and cheaply fixed. All in all a great jeep I'm just moving on into a pickup truck I've bought and cannot afford to have two vehicles. I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING TO SAVANNAH GA. SO IM ALL ACROSS THE STATE AND IF SOMEONE IS SERRIOUS I'LL BE WILLING TO MEET OR COME UP TO SHOW THE VEHICLE. Feel free to call or text whenever 704-995-6891. $4000 OBO Thanks