Feileod

Greetings, My name is Bill. I have lived in Sumter now for just over four years. I have been in the USAF for over 18 years.
My rig is a 1999 Wrangler Sport. I ordered it in 99 and picked it up on Father's day..not a bad Father's day ehhh?. In its current state the jeep is sitting on 35" BFG KM2s mounted on Cragar soft 8s. Holding the Jeep up is a hybrid lift of 2"OME springs, JKS control arms up font and Bilstien shocks all around. A Pure Jeep 5" Stealth stretch rounds out the rear. The axles are a G2 Rubicon D44 front and the original TJ D44 in the rear. Both axles are stuffed with 4.56 gears and ARB lockers, the front D44 sports chromoly shafts, the rear D44 still has the original factory shafts. The drivetrain is powered by front and rear Tom Woods drive shafts. The front bumper is a MORE stubby with Rockhard grill hoop welded in place, and a Ramsey 9000 pro plus. Shrock works rockers, Poison Spyder tube fenders, and Pure Jeep bedsides wrap up the body armor. The rear bumper and swingaway is a Garvin wilderness setup. The tail lights are trucklight STTR LED units and the headlights are Chevs of the 40's head lights with integrated LED turn/running light. The interior has been upgraded with Poison Spyder trail cage kit and a pair of Master Craft Baja RS seats. I recently traded in my two piece soft doors for some factory half doors. When the cold weather creeps in I run the full doors and the hard top has only been used a hand full of times over the years.

IMGP2609.jpg

Last edited: