44 ball joints

I'm going to be replacing all four ball joints in my Dodge/Chevy Dana 44 in the next few days. The late 70's model stock ones are about to kick the bucket. What brand have yall had the most luck with and where to get them?

moog from advance auto. 40% off

edit: the key is to set the preload correctly when you install them in a d44, I learned that the hard way.

I wonder how that harbor frieght tool would hold up though. It's been hit or miss with HF tools from my experience. I usually just rent one when I need it. The spanner tool I've never owned so it's something I really need to buy.

Like you say, Brooks, that is a crucial step that must be done right.

i'm not talking about the c-clamp tool, I'm talking about the spanner socket for the tensioner on a d44.
I'm talking about both really. The spanner, is unfortunately only used on older vehicles for the most part. There is no preload nut on newer axles, accept for a very few. Not sure why though?
The Clamp tool is a friggin beast of a thing to have. It will cover a lot of bases if your a bit savvy.
I wonder how that harbor frieght tool would hold up though. It's been hit or miss with HF tools from my experience. I usually just rent one when I need it.
I got one that got missing, but I'm about to get another. It's an OTC, and I don't see any difference in one from else where.
Think of how easy a u-joint replacement on the trail would be! I have used it to install a PS pulley in a pinch. (gotta remove the rear housing cover to do that though)