Gas prices!!!!

What are the GAS PRICES around town??? I am about to be heading back to the Lexington area I am paying $4.05-87 $4.15-89 and $4.25-90 here in Alaska just wondering what the prices were back down South... How are the gas prices going to effect everyone this summer on wheeling??? I know of a few people that are selling there rigs due to the price of gas up here but they all have what they call moose buggies which have nothing less that 44's and built 454's...

I payed $3.52 for regular in Blythewood. Nearest gas station to my house is 10 cents higher per gallon than the stations 5 extra minutes away. Got me from all directions. :shaking:

Too much.. If the cost per barrel of gas is around 70 bucks, that would be about 1.27 dollars a gallon.. Its stupid that gas companies jack it up a good 2 bucks more. :pissed:

what are you doing in Lexington?
Just saw this. My ladyfriend lives on the lake there and i frequent there on the wkds. Was all around the lexington/irmo/ballentine area that weekend. Plan on checking out saluda shoals more in depth when i go back in a couple weeks, seems like an awesome place.

Just saw this. My ladyfriend lives on the lake there and i frequent there on the wkds. Was all around the lexington/irmo/ballentine area that weekend. Plan on checking out saluda shoals more in depth when i go back in a couple weeks, seems like an awesome place.
let me know when you want to head out to saluda shoals, there are a few geocaches I need to still grab out there