Here it is the tennis ball event April 5th

This is a really fun event to participate in and to watch. Competitors in 4 classes must make their way to four cones two of which have tennis balls on them. They must grab the tennis ball and drive to the next cone and place the ball on it. The catch: they are not allowed to get out of the car. Cones are not placed in the easiest spots.Driver and spotter skill and thinking outside of the box wins this event. Please call or email to pre register. Fee's will be collected on the day of the event. We need at least 3 vehicles in all classes or that class will be eliminated. Do not wait to the last minute we will have a limit on the number of rigs in each class. Please register by 3/31. 864 449 5698 or email with name phone number and class gulches@gmail.com

20144x4eventwithatwist_zps893caa2f.jpg

Gulches Mega 4x4 Challenge with a twist is Saturday April 5th. Competitors need to be there from 8:30 to 9:30 to register in the office. Registration is $40.00 for the team. You must be registered and paid by 10 am or you will not be allowed to compete. If you did not pre register you can still enter the event by registering Saturday morning at the above times.Drivers meeting is at ten. We would like to start the event no later than 11am.

Rangers: I will need as many rangers as possible. I know some of you are competing. I would like you to help crowd control and scoring when it is not your class.