98 TJ, 4.0, AX15, geared & locked, 35's on beadlocks

98 TJ with 125K miles, 4.0L, AX-15 tranny. Dana 30 front with ARB (needs O-rings), Dana 44 rear with Detroit, 4.88 gears in both, 4" Skyjacker short arm, 35" BFG AT's on 15x9 DIY Beadlocks, year old paint, full doors, Rugged Ridge top that isn't very old, poly perf weld in rear cage kit, and a few more things. I'd like to keep the winch since its a warn HS9500 and they dont make them any more, but I'll let it go with the jeep for the right price. The jeep has a salvage title and I don't know why, so dont ask. The NC title that came with it was clean but it showed up when I registered it in SC. It's not perfect, but it's a great start to an awesome multipurpose rig. I dont want to get rid of it but the wife lost her job and we could use the money since we're expecting a third child. May consider trades on a SUV with a third row in decent shape (Tahoe, Explorer, etc), but cash is king. Located in Lexington. I'd like to get $7500 for it with the winch, but make a reasonable offer.

Just go here for pics. Dont feel like linking.......
http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.ph...red-locked-35s-on-beadlocks-new-paint.149125/