255/75/17 BFG MTs (KM1)

I am looking to move up in tire size before too long and figured I would try and sell my current tires to help fund a few things.

Set of 5, 255/75/17 BFG MT KM1s

probably 50-75% tread Ill have to go measure and look up stock depth, they have plenty of tread left. 4 are mounted but I am keeping the rims.

Pics to follow.

Located in Due West and I work in Greenwood and drive my truck to work everyday so you could check them out there.

$325 firm at this point as I do not have replacement tires. I wold also trade for some 34-37" tires for 17s with 70%+ tread. I dont really want swampers as I drive too much. I will trow in cash if needed.

I'd certainly like to see the pictures...

Where in Due West? I live on hwy 20 about 5 miles from Due West.
I live right in town near the 4 way stop.

Where are you on 20? We go to church in Abbeville so I am sure I drive by your house a lot.

Ill try to get some pics tonight.

lol, who is this?!

I live on Central Shiloh rd. About half way down on the right.

My names Andy. I probably know you...

If I had 17" rims I'd be all over these tires.

you can find some cheap 17" rims :) I'm Matt I used to have a rusty fj62 for awhile Im sure we have seen each other on the road or something.

Im about to post these and a few other things (winch, GPS, ford 9" and some other randomness) over in NC4x4 so let me know. Im trying to get $ together for 5.29 thirds and another 3" or so lift on my truck, not to mention the tires.

Sale pending on the tires.....

I need some 35-37's prefer for 17" but will entertain a package deal with rims for 6x5.5, dont want steel or other basic rims.