Teardrop camper ROCKLEDGE model, trail ready, please get me out of the garage...

ROCKLEDGE model teardrop trailer by Signatour.
I am selling the exact model from the website with all the bells and whistles.
From their website: http://www.signatourcampers.com/Rockledge.html

5' x 8' Pod Size

Based on our wildly popular exterior styling this little teardrop camper features double side entry, two windows, cabinets in the back and a full-width front interior shelf. It also features a front locking cargo area.
Other features include...

Trailer Frame - 5' x 8' welded steel frame featuring a 3,500 lb axle, leaf spring construction, 5 lug 15" aluminum wheels, complete DOT lighting with flat four wiring connection, 2" coupler, Swing up jack with wheel.

LED Lighting - Full LED lighting.

Camper Exterior - The exterior of every camper is wrapped in fiberglass. The bottom is fully wrapped with a moisture resistant resin impregnated material. Front and rear have full width section of REAL aluminum diamond plate to protect camper from stone damage. Features decorative RV graphics.

Double Access Doors - 26" x 36" aluminum with dark tinted safety glass and keyed lock with a deadbolt feature. It also features a screened area on the lower section of each door.

Windows - 30" x 20" aluminum with dark tinted safety glass and featuring a screened section.

Roof Vent - 14" x 14" pop up with screen.

Roof Rack - 300 lb rated roof rack for bicycles, kayaks, canoes, and roof top storage boxes.

Compartment Doors - (2) 12" x 18" aluminum keyed doors on both sides of camper allow access to the additional storage compartment.

Interior Cabinet - Full width interior cabinet with sliding doors for storage. Full-width shelf at front.

Interior - Features a clear-coated birch interior with aluminum ceiling trim. Fully carpeted floor. Folding queen mattress stores under cabinet to increase floor space. Electric is provided to the camper via RV access door with one double interior outlet and one single exterior outlet.

Dimensions - Sleeping area is 58-1/2" wide x 77" long x 44" tall. Exterior is 78" wide x 134" long x 66" tall

Weight - 1060 lbs dry weight. 110 lbs tongue weight.

This exact model is the one photographed on their website.
I had the manufacturer add a new AC unit with remote control. This model also has the nice mattress, nice rims, new all terrain tires and the cool gas cans and first aid kit.
This thing is awesome and has never been out of my garage. Not once.
[/IMG]

My loss.

$5000. Paid more than that. They start at $7300 without options. This has all the options...

Willing to negotiate...

Serious inquiries only.
Town of Lexington near Corley Mill RD
803-603-3288
Jay

Last edited: