Park Conditions and weather 2/7-9

Park conditions and weather Feb 7-9 Well yesterday at noon I was telling folks we would be closed. Three of four weather sites I monitor had over 60% chance of rain from Friday to Saturday and 40% on Sunday. Three hours later the worst weather for this weekend is maybe a chance of rain on Saturday (20%). SO WE WILL BE OPEN FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. We will however be very wet and sloppy in some spots. Stock and street tire rigs or long wheel based rigs this is not your weekend as the easy trails will be the worst. To those who I told we would be closed I only go by what the weather experts tell me. I'm sorry.

Park conditions update Feb 7 Well now the weather guys are trying to mess us up. I monitor 5 weather sites and the forecasts run from 0% chance of rain to 70%. Most have the rain ending in the morning Saturday. Therefore there may be a rain delay to our normal opening time of 10am. Best bet as always is to call 864 449 5698.

We will be very wet no matter what time we open. No street tires and stock or real long wheel base rigs will be admitted. First timers this is not the weekend for you. I am apologizing in advance if we have to delay the opening time on Saturday.