I guess it’s about time I join this forum :)

My name is Spencer and I attend Clemson University. I have been riding with Clemson offroad Club for a couple months now. I drive a white 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 5 speed. The lift is 3” BDS front w/ 2” BDS coil rear and Hydro 7000 shocks. This keeps it level. I have a few JKS suspension things. I have an aussie locker in the front Dana 30 and the rear Dana 44 is just the stock LSD. I am running 33x12.50R15 BFG KM2. Next plans are to get some chromo axle shafts for the front, finish my homemade rear bumper by adding clevis mounts, and work on bumpstopping the front to keep the tires out of the flares. And lastly I work at Clemson Four Wheel Center.

My name is Spencer and I attend Clemson University. I have been riding with Clemson offroad Club for a couple months now. I drive a white 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 5 speed. The lift is 3” BDS front w/ 2” BDS coil rear and Hydro 7000 shocks. This keeps it level. I have a few JKS suspension things. I have an aussie locker in the front Dana 30 and the rear Dana 44 is just the stock LSD. I am running 33x12.50R15 BFG KM2. Next plans are to get some chromo axle shafts for the front, finish my homemade rear bumper by adding clevis mounts, and work on bumpstopping the front to keep the tires out of the flares. And lastly I work at Clemson Four Wheel Center.
welcome to OffroadSC.com Jeep looks good.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Welcome to the forum!

Instead of getting chromos for the front, how about an entire built Dana 30? I'll be pulling mine soon and it will be up for sale. Check out my build thread for specs or ask Cole, he'll fill you in.

Welcome to the forum!

Instead of getting chromos for the front, how about an entire built Dana 30? I'll be pulling mine soon and it will be up for sale. Check out my build thread for specs or ask Cole, he'll fill you in.
I checked up on your build thread. Thanks for the offer but if I don't win the lottery or if you don't take payments, then I will have to pass.