Pre-OSCAR Shake Down Run - Gulches

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I know a bunch of people (including myself) are doing some upgrades before OSCAR. I think it would be a wise decision to take the new mods out for a day before dragging it up to Kentucky. Maybe we can all get together and go to Gulches for a day in Mid March.

Whatcha Think?

It seems we always do shake down at Harlan, we normally get finished the weekend before the ride. Looking that way with the ton swap on my buggy lol

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
And that is why we have 8 broken rigs in the first 3 hours and spend that evening looking for parts. Plan ahead! Let's go to gulches!

If you need a hand on the weekends let me know George. I may want a ride....:flipoff2:

Actually, looks like I will be co-piloting the worlds greatest JK with Raptor Spec tars... I.E: It will ALWAYS be after lunch for me.

We were considering a trip to Gulches this coming weekend...probably Sunday. Of course that's depending on if Skip opens or not. If not...probably going to 33...still on Sunday.

Larry...are you taking the Samurai to Harlan or the LJ? Not sure if you've sold the Samurai yet...