Hey from Elgin

I've had my 2001 TJ for a little over a year now and am loving it. The hardest part seems to be finding roads/trails that aren't privately owned. Everybody talks about The Gulch but I miss the days of just driving in the mud without paying $25 to do it.

Looking forward to meeting other Jeep enthusiasts in the Midlands.!

Welcome to offroadsc. These trails and locations are out there they are just harder to come by now. Gulches ORV park is a good place to visit, the Compound Offroad Park in Chester is a new park that just recently had their opening ride. It is a bit cheaper at $5-10. There are also a few private land owners in the area that have opened their property to trail rides on occasion. Thank you for looking for a legal place to drive in the mud. Its people like you that help keep our sport alive.

I'm looking forward to getting some mod advice from the group as well. Just put a new bumper and top on last month. Thinking about lifting it just to get a little more clearance. It'd be nice to go on a trail ride with a group as well. Thanks for the tip about Compound Offroad. I'll check it out.