Help finding open offroad area

So can any of you guys help me find a legal, open offroad area? I have a 1996 long travel prerunner (like the baja ones) it can go pretty damn fast offroad if given the right environment. stuff like long trails, open grassland, just somewhere offroad that i can go fast around without having to worry about hurting someone. Obviously the desert would be best but i live i ailen sc so thats no option! Haha any ideas?

Theres enough time to get it to Matt and have him build a cage!!
Haha i wish man! Ill have him help me here soon but itll be around 2K unless your down to help me rob a bank... Haha but i need to un-ghetto the truck right now, new steering rack, little exterior nick-nacks, paint stuff, new tires.. Etc. so all thatll come before a cage.

And yeah its in the sandhills national forest, its around 80 miles and they close off the roads, its a stage race and is mostly sandy, wide roads. Im going to volunteer for it so if someone wants to help out email the organizer at Msdakar@gmail.com (hopefully ill race it next year)

But still... Anyone know of any good open offroad land? Or even some good trails that arnt dangerous to go around 50+ on, and i am going to 33 soon hopefully so ill see how that is.

Haha i wish man! Ill have him help me here soon but itll be around 2K unless your down to help me rob a bank... Haha but i need to un-ghetto the truck right now, new steering rack, little exterior nick-nacks, paint stuff, new tires.. Etc. so all thatll come before a cage.

And yeah its in the sandhills national forest, its around 80 miles and they close off the roads, its a stage race and is mostly sandy, wide roads. Im going to volunteer for it so if someone wants to help out email the organizer at Msdakar@gmail.com (hopefully ill race it next year)

But still... Anyone know of any good open offroad land? Or even some good trails that arnt dangerous to go around 50+ on, and i am going to 33 soon hopefully so ill see how that is.
not a whole lot of open area at 33, nowwhere I would say you could go 50mph and not think you were going to hit a tree or other rig.

Went to exit 33 and it wasnt as open as i would have liked but damn it was fun!! I tried some 2wd open differential crawling and got stuck.. Going downhill... Did manage to bomb up some of the easier hills. Going to weld up my diff and try again! Still looking for some more open type stuff though if anyone has any ideas! Long power line road type stuff maybe?

There are some houses on the outskirts. It's Forrest Service land. All of the roads are used though by hunters and old people driving around. When I was out there with Mike shooting pics we had about 8-10 cars come through in the time we were there (around 2 hrs).

There is also a SCHP that lives on one side or used to.

We go dick around out there at night and normally don't see anyone. A lot of cool roads to ride but I wouldn't suggest going out there to bomb roads. Definitely would be a fun spot but I don't think it would be a place to do it for a prolonged time.

I did take a WRX out there one time to do that but it was just a quick little trip.

If your really looking for a place to test the truck out go to Durhamtown Plantation in GA and get that thing on the GP track. They run part of the ECORS and Dirt Riot races on that thing and it looks like a hella good time.

Yeah that thing looks rad. I just watched a video of it. Ill have to look into making a trip out there soon... With a trailer.. Cause ill get way to gnarly on those moto jumps... Hehe

I'd just give them a call and see whats up. I feel certain they'd let you hit the track in your truck. BTW, post some pics of that thing since Matt finished it up.

Yeah ill throw up some pictures in my build thread when i have time to upload them to my computer. Im not a full supporter so i cant just upload them directly from my phone.