Jeep Night @ Carolina Tavern

How was the turn out at this jeep nite at Carolina Tavern? Wonder if this is going to be a monthly thing or just a one time deal?
I just seen the post today and as usual a week behind....
CaneCreek

Yeah, just keep a look out on here. These guys keep the forum pretty well updated on events in the area.

And to add to my post earlier. This one wasn't advertised quite as well and it was also pretty darn cold that night. The first one, it was raining but they still had a good turnout (15 Jeeps or so and about 40-50 people). I feel certain that once it gets a little more organized and the weather gets right it will be a great turnout. They have been doing live music at each one. Some food specials and better drink specials geared toward the 4x4 guys would definitely help the turnout.

I would like to attend just to meet the folks fooling with jeeps in the area and some of the people posting on here.I mostly lurk, read the post, and enjoy the pictures posted. We do very little to no offroading right now but would love to get the Scrambler capable and joing in Who knows might even drive my heep to jeep nite....

CaneCreek

Don't figure it would be much need in coming if'n I don't drive the jeep. LOL! It needs a lot of work. It sat for the most of ten years before I got it. The usual CJ rust and it needs a lot of TLC but I drive it at least once a week sometimes just to g'wood and back. I will try to keep up with when the next jeep nite is and visit offroadsc daily.

CaneCreek