Xterra lift shackles, hard body lift UCA's, Nismo motor mounts

Not many nissan people here, but i'm trying to clean up some stuff laying around.

AC lift shackles for '00-'04 Xterras, ~1.5" lift. Can adjust the torsion bars up front for a cheap small lift. Don't have pics yet, but they were only used for about 4 months, 3 pack add a leaf gave it too much lift by itself to leave these on. Looking to get $50 for them.

Superlift? Hardbody lift UCA's Snagged these off a junk yard truck I was getting some spare hubs off of. Looks like the balljoint mounting was redrilled for more alignment correction. Like to get $50 for these also. They look like Superlift style arms https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/super-lift-front-suspension-lift-p-3014.html

WD21 VG30 Pathfinder Nissan Motorsports motor mounts with stiffer rubber. Ordered these on a whim to fix my crappy stock mounts, but the frame side mounting is fairly different, wasn't worth the effort. I paid $75 a piece, I'd like to get $100 for the pair

Sorry, lost your phone number on my phone, and deleted your pm with it here on accident (I was deleting stuff to make room in my inbox, your inbox is full as well). Been crazy busy lately but i'm still down for trying to meet up, just let me know.