Park Conditions 12/20-22

Park conditions December 20 - 22 I watch 4 different weather sites for the Waterloo area and so far one has no rain Friday and Saturday one has 20% chance on Saturday and one has chance of showers between noon and one o'clock. And then the NBC affiliate here has it 50% all day. Unless someone else has a better way to determine the weather and can guarantee that we will be rain free, I gotta go with my gut.

As of today I plan to be open Friday and Saturday. Sunday may be a wash out. However we are very slick. With all the rain we have had the hills and most easy trails are very slick, not sloppy. Street tires and even some all terrains may not do well. And depending on conditions we may not let you in. Especially first timers with late model stock rigs. (yes Drew Carey I'll let you in)

Let's hope the weather does not change for the worse but stays the same or gets better. I will update if there are changes. As always you can call for last minute info. 864 449 5698

We have a group from Charleston coming in led by Eric Redd and a group from the Mid Carolina guys supposed to be in.

We still have 2 spots on the Field Goal Barrier sign of guys who took their rigs over it.

Once more we are not able to take cards.