RC Jet Boat - Great for rocky streams!

First off...don't like my price...MAKE AN OFFER! Second...shipping is within US...all 50 or so states. I AM willing to ship outside of the US...but we'll need to work out the additional shipping charges.

This boat is based off of the NQD Tear Into...but it is NOT an NQD! The hull is made by SicRC out of Australia and is made to fit the larger 28mm KMB jet pump. The stock NQD is 19mm...so this pump is a HUGE jump in power not to mention it uses ball bearings and much higher quality materials. The hull came black, but the deck with the drivers, motor, gauges, etc. were all painted by me.

This boat uses a Turnigy 60A water cooled ESC which drives an NTM 35-36 1800kv brushless outrunner motor and is powered by either a single or pair of 1800mah 3S LiPo's. It has more torque than it knows what to do with, but the control and speed are what's really great about this setup. Being an outrunner it also doesn't need any additional cooling since the outrunner design moves enough air on it's own.

Here's a breakdown on the costs to build this boat:

SicRC Turbo Sprint Hull Kit BBC - $79.00
60amp Water-Cooled ESC - $45.00
35-36 Outrunner Brushless Motor - $30.00
KMB 28mm Jet Unit Kit - $99.00
KMB 28 9g Servo/Mount/Linkage Kit - $15.00
4x Flightmax 1800mah 3S LiPo Batteries - $50.00

Total - $318.00

I'm asking $275 OBO shipped AS IS including the 4 LiPo's

THERE ARE NO LEAKS!!!! The boat is ready to run once you install your Rx and calibrate the ESC. I was running a Futaba 4PK, but any pistol or stick radio would work great. Please look through the following pictures to see all of the work put into this boat. This boat was only ran in a rocky stream once, but as a result there are a few scratches on the hull as shown.

IMAG2924_zpsd02b586b.jpg

IMAG2923_zpsec07dbf5.jpg

The white residue has been cleaned up since this picture was taken. The patch was installed to relocate the water inlet and outlets.
IMAG2917_zps70a841d5.jpg

This photo shows the setup for running a single LiPo. It is currently setup to run dual LiPos so the ESC is in front of the motor with the LiPo's being mounted on either side of the jet pump.
IMAG2804_zps9f9bad8f.jpg

Water intake grille and hull scratches.
IMAG2811_zpsda9bfb78.jpg