MCJ Uwharrie Chrstmas Crawl 2013 PICS

Well, I had an awesome time at Big Creek Friday and then Uwharrie Saturday, the weather turned out to be pretty dang good for most of the weekend with just a bit of rain Saturday mid afternoon. We didnt have a whole lot of carnage, one broken driveshaft on Spencers white TJ, and Sam Cut a tire. I dont think there was anything else.

I only took a few pics but I dont have the cord to the camera I used. Post up some pics if you got them. We will have the disc from the trail guide tonight at the meeting to show pics there.

Well I had a great time. Great folks to wheel with and the best trip I've had in awhile.

Mark eating tree
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387206719.645641.jpg
Calli about to climb
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387206766.164421.jpg
Random pile
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387206792.417522.jpg
Broken driveshaft jeep removal
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387206826.087394.jpg

It was a great trip I had a blast just wish the alternator in the Yota would have kept working so I could have tried those wet hill climbs. Had a blast in the jeep with Jimbo that traction control and his right foot just straight out work.

I'd love to see some stuff of Big Creek. I know Scott from working with him and the work weekends. Been wanting to try and check it out. Maybe I'll get to soon.