Grady White 223 Tournament Best Cash offer or Trade

I have a Grady white 223 Tournament. Boat is pretty solid from what I can tell with a nice Rolls Aluminum Trailer. It is in desperate need of a clean up, and some very minor electrical sorting out. New Garmin GPSMAP/Fishfinder, and new Standard VHF Radio. Engine is a 200 Evinrude Ocean Pro 2 stroke that runs great and has great even compression across all 6 cylinders.

I took the boat on trade for my sweet Classic F150 and I was planning on using the boat here in the ditch, but I find myself using my other boat up in NC more, and do not have the time to put into this one.

This boat books out to 12-13K, and there is no doubt, next spring, after I detail it out, redo all the teak, do the very little bit of electrical work it needs, I'll get every single penny.

But, that requires a lot of my time which is a very scarce these days, and like everyone I could use some extra cash for Christmas goodies for the kido, he is pushing me hard for a 4 wheeler!

Boat is titled in my name, free and clear, ready to go. I've greatly discounted price due to the clean up and all this boat needs to be put into service. The boat is worth quite a bit more then I'm asking, but with the season that we are coming into and the time someone will invest in it.

Below is the book value that I pulled for the boat for your own reference.

Current Retail Value Range $8,950-$10,200 (Not including engine or Trailer)
105th edition. BUC Value
Fair Market Value Adjusted for Fair Condition in the South Atlantic & Florida $7,450-$8,600
1 Evinrude E200TXED
200hp Engine $3,373 Change Remove
Trailer Value $1,720 Change Remove
Total Adjusted Market Value Range $12,543-$13,693 <--Book Value with Engine and Trailer
Replacement Value $25,700 (does not include outboard or trailer)

I believe she is worth about $8900 in her current condition, but will entertain a reasonable offer.

I will consider trades for other toys, some sort of center console, pair of ATVs, Side by side, just make an offer worse I can say is no.

Call or email me with any questions or for photos
Bruce
843-855-3613
bruce@coastalcarolinaoffroad.com