New, moving to N. Augusta

New guy here, and another one moving to North Augusta. Moving down there this week from Raleigh.

I'm not a hardcore rock crawler, just some trails and trying to keep the damage low since it's my DD. I have a 2007 Commander I'm starting to mod. It has a 2" lift and I'll be adding more armor and whatnot as I recoup the expenses from moving.

New guy here, and another one moving to North Augusta. Moving down there this week from Raleigh.

I'm not a hardcore rock crawler, just some trails and trying to keep the damage low since it's my DD. I have a 2007 Commander I'm starting to mod. It has a 2" lift and I'll be adding more armor and whatnot as I recoup the expenses from moving.
Welcome to OffroadSC ! Glad to have you on board.

Yeah I'm in town. But, I've had a hell of a time with this Jeep over the past 4 months. It broke down on me yet again, this time half way between Raleigh and Augusta in the middle of moving. It needs a part that's on national backorder with no known ship date. Sick of dealing with the POS and couldn't be without a vehicle while waiting indefinitely on a part. I traded it in on Saturday for a new F150.

What kind of lift did you have on the Commander? You can probably get a decent XJ for cheap as a trail rig.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk