motobrad

Well, I have been a member here for a little while and I thought I might as well introduce myself. My name is Bradley, I go by Brad or Bradley. I am a full time college student so my jeep is being slowly built. It has came a long way from when I had first bought it from a neighbor. It came as a girls jeep and was beat to hell. It had a 3" body lift, the spare tire's rim had a huge crack in it. the front bumper was severely dented in. Then I started to play in the mud with it and broke a couple things.... I have also had to put TWO transmissions in it, had to have my good ole dana 35 rebuilt. Now I am building it up instead of destroying it. i have put new bumpers on it front and back, new rock sliders, new rims and tires. Lifted it the way it should have been lifted (zone 4.25 combo lift, i didnt have the stock body bolts or anything). I have replaced the muffler with a flowmaster super 44. I am currently in the process of installing a Ford 8.8 axle. The axle has new disk brakes, new gears, and new spartan locker. Should be done in..... well, who knows.
I am on here for fun, I would like to get out more and go crawling a lot more then I am now. here are some pics of my jeep before and after.
2012-09-13 19.23.44.jpg jeep1.jpg
It still has a long way to go.