Jamboree

Did anyone sign up for or plan to sign up for any Jeep Jamboree? I'm going to Shamokin, PA and Cullman, AL. Cullman is still open if anyone wants to go.

That's what got it all started for me. 1st annual spring Jam at Tellico in 2001. It was awesome. But no, have not been on one since.

This year will be my 3rd and 4th. Wheeling opportunities were slim in NYC. That's why I joined this forum, to find new places to go and new folks to go with.

Cullman, Alabama is 250pp and they include food and 2 full days on the trails. It doesn't fill up early like the northeast events so spots are still open for any who might want to go. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. At the Coal Mountain in PA this year a couple of fenders were ripped off and a little body damage by some folks. They had some nice mud pits too.

The two I have been on have been at good places. I think these folks only pick good places to go, so I'm hoping for the best. I'm glad you have heard good things about this park.