Ghost

Hidy ho there! I've been wheeling since I was a kid. Started out on an ATC 110 in the Florida mud and the Carolina clay. Aiken, SC by the way. Was out of it for a while then bought my first jeep in 96. A black 97 tj with a 4 popper and an auto. had twins sold the jeep for a wagon... biggest mistake ever, and was out of it again for a while. In 01 or 02 I got an 84 xj for $750 and the addiction to xj's began. I meet marcus in 02 I think it was at the NAXJA Tellico Crawl. He has a red MJ at the time. I built and wheeled the xj for 5 or 6 years. I then blew a head gasket on the 2.5 and started a search for a newer and better jeep to beat up. Found a94 sitting in a field with no tcase and no axles. I put my 44/9" and 36 under it with a 203/205 t-case set up. After wheeling it that way for 1.5 years and breaking on 3 or 4 of 6 trips I decided it was time to swap out the weak axles and put the 60's in. Bought some 42SXII's and H1's and now she site like this:

DSC_0769.jpg

TurneroverIII.jpg

Hey man dont know if you remember me you welded the washer on my front drive shaft...Just wanted to say thanks again and that its held up perfectly!!!! Thanks and welcome!!!

hey glenn.. good to see you again..
you know Doug parted his jeep out?
Yea saw that on FB and NAXJA I do believe. Mark?

Hey man dont know if you remember me you welded the washer on my front drive shaft...Just wanted to say thanks again and that its held up perfectly!!!! Thanks and welcome!!!
Glad I could help. Was that on the front yoke? At my shop/office? I thought you were over seas?

Yup that was the front yoke...We were in Iraq towards the beginning of the year and were there for about 6 months so we have been back for a while now...How have you been?