New QuickFists in stock

Southeast Overland has a restocking order of Quick Fists coming in several sizes - Regular (axe handle size, 2 per), Super (CO2 tank size, 1 per) and a new size for us, 3" (small fire extinguisher size, 1 per). <edit - we also just received a shipment of Mini Quick Fists (small flashlight and tool size).

Prices on all are $10.95 except Mini Quick Fists are $8.75.

Let's do shipping like this... Prices good to anywhere in the lower 48.
1 pack = $4 shipping
2 packs = $6 shipping
3 packs = $8 shipping
4 packs = $9.50 shipping
Want more than 5 packs? Just add $1.50 per Quick Fist pack ordered above 4 packs. Get a group order together with your buds and really save on shipping - I'll just need payment from one person and shipping to one address. And as always, pick up from an event we are attending or our storefront when we are in is free.

This is the regular size. Works great for holding axes, shovels, and the like. 2 per pack.

This is the Super size. Works great for larger fire extinguishers and CO2 tanks. I use 2 to hold my 10 pound tank and it doesn't budge. 1 per pack.

And here is the new 3" Quick Fist. Works well for smaller fire extinguishers. 1 per pack.

Mini Quick Fists. Fit objects 5/8" to 1 3/8" such as small flashlights and tools.

You can find all our Quick Fists sizes in our WEBSTORE, or go straight to the QUICK FIST section. Also, shoot us an email to Steve@SoutheastOverland.com or call us at 864-280-4238. Thanks!

Last edited:
...Do you think the 3" quick fist would hold a smaller diameter item, slight over 2.5" tight enough?...
Joe - the 3" Quick Fist is designed to hold items 2.75 to 3.25" in diameter, the regular Quick Fist 1.0" to 2.25" and the Super Quick Fist 2.5" to 9.5". I use 3 Super Quick Fists to hold larger items (CO2 tank and larger fire extinguisher) but I've never used it to hold something as small as 2.5".

What did you need the Quick Fist to hold? I can try something of similar diameter in a 3" when they arrive later this week, and in a Super now.

Thanks!
Steve

I ran some numbers and I can ship for a bit less than I originally posted. $4 per pack but if you want more than 1 pack please let me know and I can do it for less the more packs you order. I'm working on setting up my webstore to automatically give discounts on shipping for multiple orders...but don't have that fully programmed yet.

Southeast Overland now has Mini Quick Fists available in our web store <----- it's a link...

These are a smaller version of the regular Quick Fist and hold objects from 5/8" to 1 3/8" - think about smaller flashlights and tools. Each has a safe working load of 25 lbs and two come per pack @ $8.75/pack.

Southeast Overland now has Mini Quick Fists available in our web store <----- it's a link...

These are a smaller version of the regular Quick Fist and hold objects from 5/8" to 1 3/8" - think about smaller flashlights and tools. Each has a safe working load of 25 lbs and two come per pack @ $8.75/pack.

will you have any of the minis at the show?

Sure will. I'll have both the Mini, Regular, 3" and Supers - along with tshirts, sweatshirts, Hi-Lifts and accessories, DeLorme GPS and Gazetteers, Trasharoo's, and will be taking orders for large items such as racks, roof top tents, and the new line of Southeast Overland recovery gear including Amsteel Blue winch lines and tow ropes.

Depends on how and where you want to mount. Each regular Quick Fist holds 25 lbs (safe working load) and two come per pack. A friend used 3 on his roof rack plus a couple of wing nuts and bolts for backup which would not be a bad idea. These are static weight figures and not dynamic.

Hey do you think the large ones would work for a 20# co2 tank?
I use two Super Quick Fists on my 10 lb tank. 1 would hold the weight but two seemed more secure and offered a high and low attachment point to keep the tank more stable.

The Super Quick Fists should work as they fit objects up to 9.5" in diameter but to be safe what is the diameter of your 20 lb tank? Or let me know who makes the tank and I'll look up the diameter for you.

Thanks!

I don't think it will work on my 20. The tank is 26 inches in diameter. I have been looking for a fire extinguisher mount to use (the all metal wall mount bracket) but can't seem to find one for less than 60.00.

I don't think it will work on my 20. The tank is 26 inches in diameter. I have been looking for a fire extinguisher mount to use (the all metal wall mount bracket) but can't seem to find one for less than 60.00.
Do you mean circumference (around the outside of the tank) or diameter (across the bottom / side to side)? 26" circumference = 8.3" diameter which should work fine. I would recommend two though with one mounted higher and one lower. Two with shipping ordered through my website would be $29.90 if purchased and shipped outside of SC (I don't charge sales tax then), or send me an email to Steve@SoutheastOverland.com and I'll reply back with a PayPal invoice which will save you $2 on shipping.

Thanks!