CB Question

Which CB are yall having the best luck with and does anybody know someone local to tune one up to get the best performance? Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Which CB are yall having the best luck with and does anybody know someone local to tune one up to get the best performance? Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I and tune it for you if your ever near Lexington/Leesville. I'm a fan of Cobra 25 series or 29 series CBs, unless you need something that will remote mount, in that case I Recommend the Cobra C 75 WX ST unit. Im sure your aware that the efficiency and performance of a CB radio is HIGHLY dependent on the antenna setup(and the longer the better).

I and tune it for you if your ever near Lexington/Leesville. I'm a fan of Cobra 25 series or 29 series CBs, unless you need something that will remote mount, in that case I Recommend the Cobra C 75 WX ST unit. Im sure your aware that the efficiency and performance of a CB radio is HIGHLY dependent on the antenna setup(and the longer the better).
Thanks for the offer, as soon as I determine which one will fit best and offer easiest installation I will get back in touch with you. Yeah I have heard that a lot depends on the antenna. To be honest I have done a lot of reading and research but I’m still not sure what I really need. All I really want is to be able to talk and be heard. I’m not into bells and whistles I just want function at a reasonable price.

That looks like a sweet deal. But let me say right now, I really don’t know jack squat about CBs. With that said, does this one has enough gadgets to do what I need it to? And then what would be the correct antenna for it and do I need one with a spring so it won’t get broke?
I ran that same cb for years and it will do everything you need. The key is a good antenna and cable. I would suggest a spring so that it wont break off. Tripp can point you in the right direction for cable and an antenna. Most truck stops have the stuff you will need.

I ran that same cb for years and it will do everything you need. The key is a good antenna and cable. I would suggest a spring so that it wont break off. Tripp can point you in the right direction for cable and an antenna. Most truck stops have the stuff you will need.
Great, thanks for the tip. I been looking for awhile, but not knowing what I need and don't need I have been reluctant to pull the trigger.