Mtn Bike Ride Before It Really Gets Cold

Any plans for some Mtn Biking before it gets cold. Of course I have the itch to get out right as the warm weather is leaving. I need to get active again, I used to ride 1000+ miles a year in college and have fallen away from it as real life has taken over. It is supposed to be warmer this weekend so I was considering hitting up the local Croft State Park as I've not been there before and its right down the road. Anyone with any other plans?

Any plans for some Mtn Biking before it gets cold. Of course I have the itch to get out right as the warm weather is leaving. I need to get active again, I used to ride 1000+ miles a year in college and have fallen away from it as real life has taken over. It is supposed to be warmer this weekend so I was considering hitting up the local Croft State Park as I've not been there before and its right down the road. Anyone with any other plans?
I have a bathroom remodel we have been planning for months. I'd love to hit up fats sometime in the next few weeks if you get an open friday. seems all my weekends are booked till christmas already.

Come on to greenwood and hit the best single track in the state. I've gotten close to a 1000 miles in over the past 6 months. I've riding just about every so called good trails and even around Asheville and none compare to ours. We have multiple groups that ride all week long and keep the trails in tip top shape.

Come on to greenwood and hit the best single track in the state. I've gotten close to a 1000 miles in over the past 6 months. I've riding just about every so called good trails and even around Asheville and none compare to ours. We have multiple groups that ride all week long and keep the trails in tip top shape.
greenwood is on my list of must rides as well. Dean can you post some coords to the parking lot for the trailhead?

Yeah, you can look up greenwoodmtb.com for all the info you need. I saw you mentioned Fats, I rode 28 miles last sat down there and I don't care if I go back. Come on to gwd and ill show ya some really fun trails.