I'll be in and out for a while

My wife's Grandmother passed away this morning, I'm going to be driving 12 hours down to FL tonight, I'm sorry if I wont be able to get to anyone's issues till friday or sat. Yall hold down the fort while I'm gone. Thanks

thanks for the kind words, everyone is taking it ok, the family is together and its like a family reunion down here. Everyone is in good spirits. The drive took us 11.5 hours, we are just below FT. Myers, FL on the gulf side. I'll have internet access here on and off. Thanks again for the kind words.

thanks for the kind words, everyone is taking it ok, the family is together and its like a family reunion down here. Everyone is in good spirits. The drive took us 11.5 hours, we are just below FT. Myers, FL on the gulf side. I'll have internet access here on and off. Thanks again for the kind words.
Thats how it was when my fiance's grandmother passed away last year, like a family reunion. South of Fort Myers' eh, would that be Estero, Bonita Springs, or all the way to Naples and Marco Island. I grew up in Lehigh Acres, east of Fort Myers and my fiance is from Bonita Springs.

--Justin

Thanks for all the kind words, we just made it back in today, its been a long week but the weather was nice and it was nice to see all of her family. Thanks guys.