Tube Fender options

Anyone have any suggestions for Tube finders? After creasing my stock fender and with both of them rusting underneath the paint; It is time to tube out my front fenders.

I am looking at the BTF Tube fender kit for my TJ.

One main concern is re-mounting everything under the hood that is on the inner fender. If anyone can shine some light on the options with that would greatly be appreciated.

-Nick

01tj

I have the older style Poison Spyder Customs fenders and you just cut everything off the factory fender and re-used the inner fenders. I know they've changed since I got them, but theirs still may use the factory inner fender.

All of these options look great... but $$$ is an issue right now. Was hoping for more insight with the Blue Torch Fab kit... considering the fenders aren't cheap on the pre-assembled ones.

I have no problem welding a kit up.

I have the BTF fenders - they were cheap but kind of a PITA. The parts didn't line up so I had to do a lot of grinding, also had to come up with a new battery tray so it wouldn't hang out in the open. Also had to chop up the old fenders to cobble something together to keep mud/water out of the engine bay. The finished product looks ok but it was a ton of work. I can email you some pictures of the process if you are interested.