GenRight: New JK LED Tail Lights!

Yesterday, we added some new tail lights to our website from Spider Auto!

The Spider Auto tail lights replace your old stock lights with a brighter, bolt on LED light. These lights are contoured to the curve of the JK's body so there is no need to cut into the tub to make these lights look awesome. Get a show room look with a modern tail light with a chrome cover. This taillight has a smoke finish over the LEDs.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

More pictures are available on our website, including pics of the lights installed.

Retail on these LED tail lights is normally $349.99. For a limted time we are offering them for $199.99. You can order them from our website or you can call our Sales Desk.

I'm more of a traditionalist, when it comes to tail lights, but I really like these and I think I'm going to order a set!

Plastic. The lights are DOT Legal and plug directly in without resistors or special flashers required. If you have a Phillips screw driver you can install them. :)

My thinking is I would rather have plastic housings because the housing can serve as a "shock absorber". I'd rather replace a tail light than a body panel. I had those MOPAR guards on my tail lights a few years back. The corner took a hit: the guard cracked, the light was smashed AND the tub was bent. I can't prove it but I believe if I didn't have the guard on there to transfer the force into the tub, I only would have sacrificed a tail light.