Jeep Jacket by GR8TOPS

1375741_605393882835642_2099698903_n.jpg
Rain? Snow? Wind?

Protect your Jeep from any weather in just minutes with a GR8TOPS Jeep Jacket waterproof top custom-designed for your model Jeep.

Easier to deploy than assembling a full soft top and with much better coverage than a bikini top, Jeep Jackets are ready whenever you're caught by the weather or when you're done playing and want to cover your Jeep for the night.

Jeep_Jacket___04_520e31922fdb5.jpg

GR8TOPS Jeep Jackets are constructed from high-quality waterproof vinyl-backed material and are made to cover the Jeep from the windshield back -including the full door openings. Jeep Jackets are equipped with eight straps to ensure they stay in place in any wind or weather. The covers also have cutouts and velcro flaps to surround your factory side view mirrors to make the cover fit as snugly as possible.

When you're ready to play, it takes no time at all to remove and store so you can hit the trails. All covers include a compact bag to easily store your Jeep Jacket when not in use and the small folded size can stash easily inside the Jeep.

The Jeep Jacket only fits over standard factory rollcages. If you have a custom roll cage that has a larger footprint than the factory cage, this cover may not fit properly.

Available in Black only.

The Jeep Jacket is available for these models:

2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door $179
2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door $179
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ $169
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler SWB $159
1987-1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ (slant rollbar) $159
1992-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ (rounded rollbar) $159
1981-1986 Jeep Scrambler CJ-8 $169

Purchase online from our storefront or give us a call 8034436288.

Lexington and Columbia area locals, feel free to stop by and check them out.

ONLINE Storefront HERE

Check out our FB photo gallery of the Jeep Jacket

As is most things on a jeep, you can make it work if you really want to. The TJ ones don't have as much material as an LJ or 4dr, so the bag isn't as full as it is on the 4 doors. You could certainly flatten it out and probably wedge it under the seat.

haha, I just read it again, I read it as 12" wide by 20" long, but he said 12" diameter. Yeah, thats a bit thick to go under the seat.

I could use one of these if it would fit decently with out a windsheild.
If you have a cage that follows lines close of the windshield frame it would probably work but going to be a little loose around the windshield frame. I'm posting some pictures on a TJ below here in a minute.

Matt