Sherrif's Jeep Fest 2013

Chase and I Decided Friday at noon to head on up to Pickens County, GA for the 2013 Jeepfest. Sevenslat 4x4 invited us up (3 hr drive each way) to peripatetic in their vendor booth. Here are some photos from the day. The even had close to 1000 jeeps registered and i would estimate 100+ Vendor jeeps onsite. Quite a few neat products being displayed, some really nice clean rigs, some rigs that should have been clean but were not, and some definite wheeler. The onsite obstacle courses went from mild to wild, even had one roll over. Teeter-totter was solid fun. All and all i would defiantly recommend this event next year.
Website - http://www.sheriffsjeepfest.com/
FB- www.facebook.com/pages/Sheriffs-Jeepfest/

IMG_0783.jpg IMG_0790.JPG IMG_0793.JPG IMG_0798.jpg IMG_0803.jpg IMG_0804.jpg IMG_0811.jpg IMG_0814.jpg

Last edited:

01tj

I figured y'all went. I saw a picture of Chases Rc JK on either Instagram or Facebook. A few other people I know went, said it got pretty rowdy at night. Did y'all ride any of the trails?

I figured y'all went. I saw a picture of Chases Rc JK on either Instagram or Facebook. A few other people I know went, said it got pretty rowdy at night. Did y'all ride any of the trails?
We didnt make any of the trail rides(plenty of pics on FB), Being setup with a vendor we wanted to limit our coming and going, and frankly it was so dang hot and such a long day we just packed it up and left for the long ride home. It was defiantly a great event. I wish i had some OffroadSC info to hand out. Regardless i highly recommend this event. Get a Cheap hotel nearby.