Pisgah MTB Friday Ride

If anyone is out of work and wants to shred some single track, Robert and I are heading up tomorrow morning to run Greens lick and some of the other bent creek trails. I'll be leaving Chapin around 6:30 am.

Have you ever done Greens lick? I hit Bent Creek a few weeks ago. You need to come to Greenwood and ride. We have the best single track around period. And I've ridin everything in my area.

Have you ever done Greens lick? I hit Bent Creek a few weeks ago. You need to come to Greenwood and ride. We have the best single track around period. And I've ridin everything in my area.
Curl tail?

When I still lived with my folks I would ride it every day, most of the time making a different route between the mtn bike and atv trails. The yr I lived in Clemson and brooks was still there I tried to get him to check it out but nope.

I ride a 25 mile loop a couple days a week. I'm headed there now with a saw and the DR mower to do work.
Brooks if you haven't rode here in GWd you are missing out big time.

Curl tail?

When I still lived with my folks I would ride it every day, most of the time making a different route between the mtn bike and atv trails. The yr I lived in Clemson and brooks was still there I tried to get him to check it out but nope.
I dont remember you ever telljng me about greenwood trails. Im down to try some trails out!

I ride a 25 mile loop a couple days a week. I'm headed there now with a saw and the DR mower to do work.
Brooks if you haven't rode here in GWd you are missing out big time.
Yeah greens lick is one of my favorite pisgah trails. There are so many up here its hard to decide which ones you want to run when you are only up here for a weekend.

Ill definately have to check out those greenwood trails.

Sent from my DROIDX

Next time your up this way, check out Hot Springs Nc, 30 min from Asheville and a pretty cool paddling town on the French Broad River. Very nice camp ground right on the waters edge. I have some sites in mind next time I'm here. Deff worth checking out.

Next time your up this way, check out Hot Springs Nc, 30 min from Asheville and a pretty cool paddling town on the French Broad River. Very nice camp ground right on the waters edge. I have some sites in mind next time I'm here. Deff worth checking out.
We have stayed there for our fall trip the last few years. We stay at the big campsites near the end of the campground. It's a great area.