Budget boost question

I need to lift the front of my TJ about 2” Right now I want try a budget boost. If I put 2” spacers in front what other corrective surgery will I need to do like alignment, caster camber adjustment etc.

I need to lift the front of my TJ about 2” Right now I want try a budget boost. If I put 2” spacers in front what other corrective surgery will I need to do like alignment, caster camber adjustment etc.
you will need to adjust toe on the front axle, and adjust your trackbar to recenter your axle.

sounds like you need to lower the back instead of raising the front:grinpimp:
Naw. Its setup for a hardtop and I added a winch and bumper to the front on springs that have seen better days. At some point I will put springs. I was just hoping to get by with a BB until then. But I’ll wait and do it right.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I don't have an adjustable track bar yet and I'm running 2.5" springs in the front and 2" spacer in the back. I'm not saying that it doesn't need an adjustable track bar, but you don't HAVE to have one. If you want the pair of spacers I've already pulled to check it out you can have them cheap. I'll be getting rear springs soon and can sell you the set of 4.

I ran 33s on a 2" BB for a few years. No adj track bar, stock arms, only an alignment will get ya by. The off center axles are only measurable at that point, not really noticeable.
It actually flexed fairly well. 35"from one tire to the ground, and the other 3 still making contact. We used Miller's fork lift to check it.

Yea, I probably am only going with 31x10.5 Not looking to get too high with it, it’s tough enough for the wife and dog to get in now. I’m just looking to level it out some. Maybe later some springs and new shocks.

I thought you already had lift springs on it and wanted to add 2" spacers on top. With just 2" spacers on stock coils you will be fine with the stock trackbar.

Sent from my DROIDX