Need to adjust my drive shaft angle ASAP

Hey guys...been a while....I have to adjust my rear uppers, and I don't have the time this week to get it done. I have a 2000 mile trip I have to take on Tuesday, and need it done on or before Monday. Wife is in the hospital, and I have to take care of my son all weekend, which means no Jeep time.... . Anyone have time to do it for me for a reasonable cost? It shouldn't need much, but I def. have vibes at about 2800-3100 rpm or right at hwy speeds of 60-72mph. Please shoot me an email if you can help out, and what the cost is. I can drop off the jeep on Monday morning, and pick her up any time. If you can do it during the weekend, please let me know as well.

slduus @ gmail . com

Phone is 8 0 3 - 2 0 1 - 1 8 5 6

Do u have adjustable upper arms??did you have the problem before or did it just start??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Yep on the adjustable. When I set them a few years back, I thought I had them right, but the vibes were there from the get....they are not horrible, but be for I put 2000 miles of 75mph on them, Id like to set em right. I just haven't had the time and don't see it happening this weekend....the vibes are a rhythmic vibration....it is really only felt by the driver through the seat...

Yep on the adjustable. When I set them a few years back, I thought I had them right, but the vibes were there from the get....they are not horrible, but be for I put 2000 miles of 75mph on them, Id like to set em right. I just haven't had the time and don't see it happening this weekend....the vibes are a rhythmic vibration....it is really only felt by the driver through the seat...
If you have been getting vibes for a while it would be a good time to lube your driveshaft while you have someone adjust the arms. That vibration comes from the driveshaft moving in and out really fast, which will wear on it quickly.

the shaft gets lubed every oil change....now the ujoints are a different story. I need to find the needle zerk adapter for that. hope fully I will find one at one of the auto parts stores...

you can get that needle adapter at most parts stores. and make sure you grease the 211355x kit that is in the h-yoke at the transfer case side of the driveshaft. if you want me to adjust it text me 8643085215

I think we have figured it out. The pinion angle is a little low, but I dont think that is the issue. the Rear Right upper control arm bolt at the frame sheered at the nut. Who knows how long its been that way. I am throwing a new bolt on there this afternoon. When I put on a temporary bolt last night to drive back from Chapin, the vibration had almost completly vanished, so I am hoping with the right bolt and torque, the vibes will disappear. Thanks for all your feedback!