Washington state to north augusta

Yep moving to north augusta for work at the end of sept , just trying to find out how the wheeling community is down south. I will prob try to make krawlapalooza and meet some new peeps. Just saying hey.
Top view
null-1.jpg
Bottom view
2bab0eace55da646747aa9ae42530bf5.jpg
Hopefully see some of you on the trail

01tj

Welcome to the forum. You are more than welcome to come wheel with us. We've got a good group with a few buggys/ jeeps that all have sticky tires. We are planning on going to Krawlapalooza, so maybe we can meet up with you there.

If you are still heading this way you can stop off in Sparta TN for Dixie Run on your way down. That's where I'll be this weekend. LOL

Check out Hardline Offroad Club on FB for some Augusta/NA people. You could also check out Jeep Master of Augusta, but based on the 2 pics you posted you don't strike me as a JMA kind of guy.

Just got in on sat. Night 2700 miles in 3 days, it was a loooong drive. I'm staying in sweet water road area, ill check out the website and ya not much of a bolt-ons person haha thanks for the info though. I will for sure be at gulches though for krawlapoolza.

Yep that was me, hell of a night in the woods. We had a good time at gulches on sat, trying to make plans for harlen fall crawl if anyone's going that I could tag along with lot me know.