ID Tube Clamps

I'm looking to pick up a set of Tube clamps for my cage when I do my Heater Core. I have seen that Ballistic Fab has them, Poly Performance has them, and Trail Gear has them.

Anyone know of any others, or are there any vendors on here that sell these parts?

Found them on Genright's Site, theirs only use one bolt? and they are a good bit more than the TG version. I'm not sure what the advantage would be.

Found them on Genright's Site, theirs only use one bolt? and they are a good bit more than the TG version. I'm not sure what the advantage would be.
pretty sure they use two bolts, one on each side like the synergy/poly ones. I ordered some not long go from poly. Everyone seems proud of them.

Matt at Gr8tops used to have some for factory cages he used on TJU rear cages. Those are probably too big though.

pretty sure they use two bolts, one on each side like the synergy/poly ones. I ordered some not long go from poly. Everyone seems proud of them.

Matt at Gr8tops used to have some for factory cages he used on TJU rear cages. Those are probably too big though.
It says its 2 bolts, one per side. I sent them a PM on here to ask about them.