IPhone Rant!

Why oh why? Why is it F***ing hard to sync an I phone. It encounters problems, or times out every time! I can get music, pics, movies, and documents to sync, but not all at once! If ya don't do it all at one time it erases the others. :pissed::pissed::pissed:
Why can't this be idiot proof. I'm not a programmer, or a hacker, so I can't seem to get this S**t straight!

F**K cell phones. Gimme a some pine logs, and a blanket.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The last couple of times my techs fixed this problem, it was not ITunes or the phone. It was a BIOS update for the computer and then Firmware updates for the devices in the system. Had something to do with the USB ports. Check on the computer manufacturers website for these updated files. Hope this helps.

I test mobile phones for blue cross.. its hard to go from testing all these cool HTC and Iphones to my crappy Tmobile 1st gen android..
I feel your pain.. having to install Itunes just to upgrade versions is retarded enough.

mark

I test mobile phones for blue cross.. its hard to go from testing all these cool HTC and Iphones to my crappy Tmobile 1st gen android..
I feel your pain.. having to install Itunes just to upgrade versions is retarded enough.

mark
I thought it would be similar to blackberry desktop, but boy was I wrong. It really should be more user friendly.

You should throw it and see if that fixes it! :la:
I have dropped it more times than I can count, and the otterbox defender case is the only thing that is keeping me from having to make an insurance claim.