Park Conditions 8/9-11

August 9-11 Park Conditions and Weather. First, they are all over the place on rain predictions for this weekend. The 4 weather web sites I watch have Saturday at 30% to 70% during the day. Which means they have no clue. We will be CLOSED FRIDAY as parts of the lower park are flooded from all the rain upstream in the Reedy River. I will check Friday on flood conditions and update the boards as to whether we will be open or not. As for right now we will not have a night ride Saturday if we even open at all. If you were planing on coming from a long way, in a stock vehicle with street tires or a first timer to our park I would pick another weekend. As always when in doubt call: 864 449 5698

August 9th ...If it is not raining in the morning We Will OPEN at 10 am until rain or dark which ever comes first. We may get rain tonight but the river is down and we were not too bad this afternoon. Again stock, street tires and first timers not a good idea for this weekend. Best bet is to call 864 449 5698