A few pics from the SRRS round three at gray rock

01tj

were there any catastrophic failures on cable hill? Did most people make it with the water on it?
I know I saw one knuckle get ripped off, and a few axles. A few were DRT. I believe only a few people ended up making it up. Lori Shirley had a pretty impressive run after she got outta the gas some and listened to Cole. Peter Basler straight killed it when it was pouring rain. Bobby Tanner made it after the event in 18 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I saw one knuckle get ripped off, and a few axles. I believe only a few people ended up making it up. Lori Shirley had a pretty impressive run after she got outta the gas some and listened to Cole. Peter Basler straight killed it when it was pouring rain. Bobby Tanner made it after the event in 18 seconds.
whats DRT? driving really terrible? haha

01tj

eh? whats that mean?
Its what happens when you hot rod the dune buggy a little to much! I guess you had to be there to hear the story from the maniacs from Oklahoma about there buddy hitting the road sign on the Quadzilla. That might be the only story we can repeat on this forum.....:cheers:

Well maybe there is a few.....

Last edited by a moderator: