GenRight Off-Road has lockable JK tire carriers!

Don't have this happen to you!

crackedcarrier_zps8bd0c14c.jpg

GenRight Off-Road has designed the ultimate tire carrier that fits up to a 42" tire, and is lockable to safeguard your expensive tire investment. The GenRight Tire Carrier relocates your tire from the rear door in order to prevent door damage from the stock carrier under off-road conditions. This tire carrier is sleek, simple and made of super light weight 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy.

This tire carrier is designed to be completely independent of the rear bumper.

FEATURES:

Giant 1-3/4" diameter Aluminum alloy tubing.
4 point mounting is rattle free.
Works independent from the rear bumper.
Swing out tube style design.
Mounts to factory rear door hinges.
100% TIG welded Aluminum (as pictured)!
Designed to hold up to a 42" tire.
Fits any bolt pattern or wheel offset (not stock).
Corrosion resistant.
Fits tighter to the rear tailgate than other swing out tire carriers.
Improves departure angle.
License plate re-location mount.
Cover for factory license plate location.
Pre-drilled for license plate and 3rd brake light wiring.
Made in USA!

RTC3800_RV_md_zps2f910a71.jpg

tirecarrierlock_zps584e6054.jpg

Note: We also have tubular mount kits for your hi-lifts and other accessories.

BCL3502_md2_zps5afa194d.jpg

Discuss sales specials with our GenRight Dealers here on the forum. If you call direct, be sure to mention you are a forum member.

Last edited:
Here is how you install our GenRight Off-Road Tire Carrier:

[video=youtube;6a3u6CQRJoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6a3u6CQRJoY[/video]

Great customer feedback and works great with a stock Jeep wheel....if you are running a stock wheel be sure to clarify this at order time as the tire carrier setup for a stock wheel is different!

I have your steel version and I love it! Zero squeaks or rattles. Opens and closes very easily. Definitely one of my favorite mod's. I do need one of those locking pins!

Recent update on the new batch of GenRight Tire carriers....all future orders on GR tire carriers will receive the mounting arm for the tire pre-drilled to "security lock" your wheel/tire so it can't be stolen.

Previous editions of tire carrier owners can secure the tire carrier as mentioned above!

If you are in the market for a tire carrier, this is the tire carrier you need! The GR aluminum tire carrier will fit a 42" tire, very light weight, and is lockable! In addition, the GR aluminum tire carrier is also designed with a polyurethane bushing design on the tire carrier mounting arms to offer a snug fit when closed to prevent tire carrier rattle!

Give our sales team a call at 805-584-8635!