50" Led Light Bar Whistle

So I have purchased a 12" and 50" led light bar for my jk. It started a harmonic whistle like no other and drove me crazy for a week, to the point i was ready to take it off, after some googling and reading and seeing people tape their light bars and adding foam and metal between the heat fins to break up the air flow between the bar and the windshield I decided to try some edge trim, well as of now it has worked and I'm very pleased with the result because you can't even tell it's there. This seems to be an issue with most bars no matter the brand because the air being forced up the windshield flows over the fins and acts as if you were to blow over the top of a coke bottle. Rigid has came out with a rubber comb looking thing recently that wedges between all the fins to make the whistle stop as well. But for anyone having the problem or knows someone having the problem I found the cheap solution and any auto parts store has the fix for just a few bucks. I placed the edge trim on the 2nd,4th,and 6th fin from the bottom side of the bar pretty much the full length of the bar. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373952158.273928.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373952194.668594.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373952207.802336.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk