Carter Go-Kart

Selling my old rig... Carter 6 HP go kart. It has been sitting in covered storage for the past 6 years. I haven't even tried to start it, but there were no problems with it when we put it away. I'm sure the carburetor would need to be rebuilt and a charge put on the battery. It does need a new drive belt. This thing has all the bells and whistles for a kids go kart and besides some surface rust on a few parts and the dust from sitting its still in great shape. I can't find the MSRP but I know it was $2k plus new. Looking for $500obo for it. Need it gone soon.

Also got a Yamaha TTR 90 if your lookin for another kids toy. Slightly more pricy than the kart.

Heres a link to the specs
http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/e...e_detail.asp?VehicleCode=3985&st=SC&submit=Go

Sorry our shops basement is a freakin mess.
IMG_3549.jpg
IMG_3552.jpg
IMG_3545.jpg
IMG_3547.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to me like its missing the drive pulley...
Nope the drive belt goes on the torque converter assembly and the other pulley which are both there in the last picture...

so say a "kid" that was around 6' 180lbs wanted to ride it. Do they fit? perhaps you should post pictures with a driver for scale.
Honestly its a little tight, if you did some work to stretch the pedals a few inches it wouldn't be to bad. I'll try to get a pic of me sitting in it but I don't have anyone to take it right now.