Screamin Deal on some TJ & LJ corners - Come and get em..

corners1.jpg corners2.jpg corners3.jpg I came across a deal on some full corners for the LJ but I had to buy the rest of them. Passing along the deal. I've got around 8 sets of TJ and 8 sets of LJ.

3/16" thick steel - full corners that go over the wheel well. mount the factory flare on top of these or build your own tube flare on top.

fuel filler, hinge holes are already cut Tail lights are cut for 4" round tail light but you could fill them back in if you wanted to probably. bare steel. I've got stainless button head bolts and locknuts.

$225/pair TJ or LJ. Sorry no CJ or YJ or JK. Compare to others of $350+

Prefer not to ship and can be picked up at the shop here in Lexington.

call or email grt8ops AT gmail 803 443 6288

Last edited:
As soon as I order corners... Atleast the new corners have a stretch cut. And I didn't pay a whole lot more.

Brooks and Larry, it looks like we are going to have a corner painting and installing party haha.

corners

since the tailgate hinges sit on top of the corner, do they have some sort of spacer for the hinge on the tailgate side?
Correct. The tailgate side of the hinge will need to be spaced out the same thickness as the corner. They didn't initially come with any and I've got a few pieces made and then they place I got them from is sending some more.

brooks, don't you already have corners?

Correct. The tailgate side of the hinge will need to be spaced out the same thickness as the corner. They didn't initially come with any and I've got a few pieces made and then they place I got them from is sending some more.

brooks, don't you already have corners?
I have short corners, I always wanted fulls to cover all the dents in the side.

But now that I looked at these the tail lights are not in the same spot as my PSC corners so I'm goin gto have a huge hole in the back of my tub where I have to cut for these. I may pass on these and just stick with my half corners.

I can't imagine the holes would not be that far where the PSC ones were.

I've already cut down a set to short corners like yours for this black TJ and I'm planning on just taking some of the drop pieces from the front that I cut off and filling in the hole. I've cut these short ones to fit around the flares vs under them. You're welcome to stop by and overlay these short corners onto yours to see where the hole falls in relation to your existing.

Are you at the shop on mondays? I will stop by Monday July 15th before the meeting if that works for you. If the tail lights are close I'll pick up a set.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Picked mine up today and they look great. Don't know when they'll actually make it on the Jeep though.

Matt, post some pictures of the sliders you have too. I did a little measuring when I got home and there will be a gap with my Teraflex sliders. Are the sliders you have designed to meet the corners?

Sliders in stuff

Picked mine up today and they look great. Don't know when they'll actually make it on the Jeep though.

Matt, post some pictures of the sliders you have too. I did a little measuring when I got home and there will be a gap with my Teraflex sliders. Are the sliders you have designed to meet the corners?

Larry beat me to the punch. I also just got some sliders yesterday too. 6 sets of TJ and 1 set of LJ.

As far as I know, they sliders do match up to the corners right under the door. I have not personally proven that yet. the sliders have a tube step with a integrated dimple die piece. They are unwelded and not assembled. The LJ ones don't have the tube step with them so you will have to make a piece of tubing to use with the dimple die piece or whatever you want to come up with. I don't have hardware for these but they should be able to easily match some up.

$225/pair for bare steel. If someone wants a set of corners and steps paired together, I'll take $420 for a paired set.

Again, really don't want to ship, prefer you to pick them up here in lexington at the shop.

Attaching a picture of what they look like assembled and on a jeep. reconrocker1.jpg reconrocker2.jpg reconrocker3.jpg reconrocker5.jpg

I went ahead and welded up the TJ steps. Have 2 sets of TJ steps already welded, bare steel $225. One set of TJ rockers without steps, Just .the bent rocker piece that ties into the body for $150 for that pair. Not step or tube on those.

I can get them powdercoated for $50/pair but would take a week or so to them powdercoated.

All sets include stainless steel button head allen head bolts.

Come and get em. WE still have the corners as well both TJ and LJ.