Roof Top Tents

We are looking for a big *** one. I like the 71x94 size, which is hard to find. I will have to ask Steve about his and what he can offer. His price is a bit higher than the one on the site,but I am not sure they are the same top....

Howdy guys!

I do carry the Mombasa RTT in 71x94" size. Mine though come in a nicer poly-cotton fabric and list @ MSRP for $100 more at $1150 but I'll work with ya as best I can to get you in a tent.

Here is a LINK to the Southeast Overland store. I need to add DeLorme (GPS units, Gazetteers and accessories) in there ASAP and hope to do that Saturday.

I did just place an order with Mombasa today for a couple more RTTs (that should make somebody here happy!). If you ever want a RTT just let me know. If I don't have one in stock Mombasa ships FAST. My order today went in around 9 EST and shipped this afternoon.

I always have the Mombasa Overland Plus RTT on my FJ Cruiser so anyone is welcome to check it out at anytime. I also typically stock several of the others too depending. I'm in the Southeast Overland office every Friday and Saturday unless I'm off wheeling (it's fun playing hookey!). I can even meet up with people other times during the week, either at the Southeast Overland office in Seneca or somewhere else if it works better for you.

And it was nice meeting you last night WeRideNTruX. I saw y'all driving away but was pretty sure you didn't notice me driving my wife's Jetta...

Thanks!
Steve