New member headed to Gulches this weekend!

'm headed to Gulches this weekend and was just putting it out there if anyone was wanting to go but not by themselves this weekend would be a good time. I had 6 other trucks lined up to go with me but one by one they all dropped out so it's just me, but I'm gonna have a blast either way. If anyone is interested shoot me a message. We are leaving out Friday afternoon and camping the weekend.

'm headed to Gulches this weekend and was just putting it out there if anyone was wanting to go but not by themselves this weekend would be a good time. I had 6 other trucks lined up to go with me but one by one they all dropped out so it's just me, but I'm gonna have a blast either way. If anyone is interested shoot me a message. We are leaving out Friday afternoon and camping the weekend.
Croft Griffin and a few others will be up there this weekend.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
My brother and I are going Saturday if the weather is nice. I'll be in my sami and he's got a black Toyota cab truck on 37's.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I can come out this weekend for a bit. LBarr, let me know when you and DJ are going to be there on Saturday and we can run around. Jason, see you out there. I look forward to seeing the Bronco. Always loved those little things.

Considering I just moved to SC and I haven't been to Gulches in over a year, does anybody have GPS coordinates to get to the park? Or any other usable directions? I don't remember how to get there.

ok I didn't know that it works on my Maps app on my droid. The address on my app is 6850 Indian Mound Rd, Ware Shoals, SC, 29384. Try and use in on your computer and it will at least give you an idea where it is located.

Skip just called me and said as of now they will be closing Friday and aren't sure what the weekend looks like. I guess because I am 3 hours away and camping I have to reschedule my trip. Others that are able to take day trips there Happy Wheelin!

Well found another ORV park in Georgia. It's called Dunhamtown Plantation. Looks like they specialize in dirtbikes and atvs but they do have some trails for trucks. Guess I am gonna give them a whirl. It's about the same distance and the weather is suppose to be nicer down there.

Your bronco will be a Yeehaw good time at Durham town. Be prepared for skinny pedal. We took a ls blazer in 37s, a cruiser on 35s and a stock taco....and nobody had an advantage. It was a good time though.