Scaler Comp at 33 July 13, 2013

Registration and truck checks start at 8am. Event starts at 8:30am. There will be 3 events. They will be using SORRCA rules (SORRCA.com) for scale points. I will post more info as they share it.

Should be a fun time.

Update, the Obstacle Course section of the comp this weekend will be a team event with a pair of trucks running simultaneously. So grab a partner and come on out this weekend!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting brooks,look forward to seeing any and every one in two weeks. This will be a lot of fun there will be prizes given out too first-third in three different classes, please sign up

I just talked to Tim sunday and nothing was said about it, don't know if he said anything to art, but im sure I would have heard. im going to call Tim today and see what is going on

I just talked to Tim sunday and nothing was said about it, don't know if he said anything to art, but im sure I would have heard. im going to call Tim today and see what is going on
Bill, I called art last night to discuss it. Yall just need to call Tim to get the new code.

going to 33 today to start course layout, I think we are going to run up death valley. im also taken all the rock from my crawler course and a couple of bridges to cross

Update, the Obstacle Course section of the comp this weekend will be a team event with a pair of trucks running simultaneously. So grab a partner and come on out this weekend!