Park conditions June 7-9 & work weekend cancelled

Work weekend June 8-9 Cancelled. With the rain weather ahead I am cancelling the work weekend. I do not want the fine folks who volunteered to help to be standing in wet conditions on uneven ground with chainsaws. At this point I am not closing the park for the weekend but it looks like we will be wet and stock rigs and street tires will need to pick another weekend. We do have a chance of flooding which could force a closure for Saturday and Sunday.

We will be closed Friday and Saturday June 7-8...First named storm and it is going to hit us. With the anticipation of heavy rain today (Thursday) and Friday there is a good chance we will be flooded on Saturday. So I am going to close Friday and Saturday and will try to open on Sunday. Best bet for Sunday is to call for conditions. 864 449 5698

Sunday June 8th... The river is receding and we drained very well. We will try to open tomorrow the regular hours from 11 am to 6 pm or from rain quits to rain starts again. Best bet as always is to call first. 864 449 5698